At Get Fit Now we specialize in helping busy women lose weight, tone up and get their dream body.
A message from Get Fit Now owners and founders; Emily and Dustin Napier:
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read this letter. We are a husband and wife team and were recently voted the #1 Experts in America for Helping Busy Women Lose Weight. On this page you’ll learn how our training family at Get Fit Now could change your life. At Get Fit Now you’ll find a community of women, of all ages and fitness levels, empowering and supporting one another to reach their fitness goals. If you’re anything like the women that contact us your probably nervous about starting a new fitness program, confused about what you need to be doing, and don’t know where to start. You’ve tried it all and every time you turn around there’s a new trick, diet or hot training method that is supposed to help you lose body fat and tone up.
I know you’re smart. If you’ve read this far you’re looking to make a lifestyle change and that’s what we want to help you do. We’re going to be honest with you for a second. This program requires hard work, but that hard work leads to results.
With Get Fit Now’s revolutionary training methods you’ll be able to create the body you’ve always dreamed of but never knew exactly how to get on your own while cutting your workout time in half, and following a meal plan that’s designed with busy women in mind…. Sound impossible? Not if you believe what other women in Sandy Springs residents are saying…
What do all these women have in common?
They busted their booties and got serious results.
How do you get those results? You lie awake at night wishing for a change but you just don’t know how to start. You know what whatever you are doing right now is not working and your sick of it. I totally understand.
And I bet that’s why you’re here. That’s why you came to this page (and we’re glad you did.) You’re looing for a fun, effective, results driven training program that can help you erase those years of bad-advice and workouts that got you virtually nowhere and almost instantly change your life, your body and your mindset.
What makes the Get Fit Now Personal Training Program different?
- Designed for Busy Women: fit our training around your commitments
- Expert Support: Renowned, award-winning husband and wife team
- Targeted Training: different muscle groups are developed each session to guarantee total body transformation
- Unique Training Style: a mix of high intensity interval training, circuit training, weight training and body weight training to tone and tighten trouble spots
- Comprehensive Meal Plan: Only cook twice a week with our taught meal preparation. Cookbooks are included with easy to follow recipes
- Nutritional Counseling: Benefit from our expert nutritional knowledge
- Group Support: Facebook group provides accountability
- Membership Site: Special access to extra resources and support
- Weekly Weigh-ins: To make sure you’re on track for reaching your fitness goals
- Fun Outings: form lasting friendship with like-minded people by going on group hiking trips, potlucks, girls nights out and more
- Cost effective: Our quality PT program is an affordable solution
- Mindset Shift: Our program ensures that you adopt realistic changes that fit in with your busy schedule and can be maintained for a lifetime
On behalf of the entire Get Fit Now training family, I want to invite you to experience the life change, the body transformation and the confidence and strength that you deserve.
We keep it simple, we allow you to grow and build lean muscle in a safe and fun environment. No competing with other and no judgment.
We welcome you to our family.
Sign Up For For A 7-Day Trial
Plus FREE Sugar Detox eBook!
- – Up to 4 Personal Training Sessions
- – Goal-Setting Sessions
- – Clean Eating Guide and Online Support
You’ll get a personalized assessment, goal setting and measurement session before you even train at your first session. We want to get to know YOU.
After your 7 day trail if you love our program and want to be apart of our fitness family we’ll schedule you for a regular training routine of 2-4 times per week, depending on your fitness levels and goals.
We look forward to seeing you!
Emily & Dustin