We LOVE when September hits! It’s the start of our pumpkin phase! If you’re like us, anything that has pumpkin in it is a win! Why not try these soft, chewy, delicious Pumpkin Protein Cookies? They are sooooo good and at just 40 calories per cookie, it is a great snack to have to refuel after a workout or just as a guilt-free indulgence! We love to have them for breakfast, as they have a muffin-like texture!
Cookie recipe yields 24 cookies and is super easy to prepare, bake, and store. And did we mention they are only 40 calories each?!
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Stevia in the raw
- 2 scoops Whey Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 can pumpkin (15 oz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Grease baking sheet (we like to use non stick cooking spray)
- Drop mixture by the spoonful onto baking sheet
- Bake 10 – 12 minutes
Let cookies cool completely before removing them from baking sheet. You can store these yummy cookies into an airtight container and keep in fridge. Enjoy these delicious, soft, chewy cookies! 🙂
We hope you enjoyed this pumpkin protein cookies recipe! Please feel free to comment and let us know if you tried making them! We always love to hear from you! Here’s to Pumpkin season! 🙂
Committed to your success,