Crisp fall mornings are on the horizon! Along with beautiful leaves and cozy sweaters, the upcoming season calls for a satisfying breakfast with staying power. Not to mention the combination of some of our favorite seasonal ingredients! Pumpkin anyone!?
You can never go wrong with pumpkin & cinnamon, and we wanted to create a unique recipe with a fun twist…. a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie!
This recipe is absolute, pumpkin perfection. You’re going to love the naturally sweetened pumpkin mixture paired with banana and creamy yogurt. This is such a satisfying recipe, ideal for breakfast or a morning snack all autumn long. AND it’s just a taste of what’s to come in your Get Fit Now Fall Meal Plan Updates coming SOON!!! Join the team today 🙂
Get ready to satisfy your seasonal cravings, while giving your body a surge needed nutrients including vitamins A & K for glowing skin, potassium and protein for muscle recovery and an increased metabolism.
Pumpkin Pie ♡ Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 frozen banana (cut up in coins and frozen)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 (6 ounce) Fage 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. stevia in the raw
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Optionally garnish with graham cracker crumbs and enjoy immediately.