We are getting ready for a FABulous week and are kicking it off with another Monday Motivation with our very own Sharon Zivitz Kuttner. She crushes her workout at every single session and always does so with a smile. She is a true inspiration to the rest of the Get Fit Now family and we had the pleasure to interview her to find out how our fitness studio has helped her with this life changing process. Please read below our question and answer session with Sharon. 🙂
What made you decide to visit Get Fit Now Fitness Studio?
I’m in my mid 40’s and have pretty much yo-yo dieted my whole life. I’ve tried many of the fad diets out there. I always lose weight, but quickly gain it right back. At this point in my life, I feel as though I don’t want to just lose weight on the scale but I want to be as healthy and fit as I can possibly be.
I saw an ad featuring the Get Fit Now program on Facebook and spoke with Emily and Dustin, the owners of this fitness studio. They explained the program to me in detail and the plan seemed to be the right one to really change my body and fitness level and they truly give me all of the necessary tools and support to be successful for the rest of my life. No more fad diets for me!
What exactly have your results been training at Get Fit Now Fitness Studio?
I have had great results so far from the Get Fit Now program. I have lost 7 pounds and 12.8 inches while my body fat percentage has decreased as well. I love that because I know I am gaining muscle. When I first started I could only use the 5 pound weights and now I use the 10 – 15 pound weights and can bench press double the weight than when I first started. My clothes fit so much better and I feel less tired and winded during the day.
What do you think has been different about Get Fit Now Fitness Studio vs. other programs you have tried?
The biggest difference with this program is that it is not just a fad diet. It’s a whole lifestyle change to a better body and better health. Dustin and Emily are 100% committed to teaching how to get there. They are so supportive and encouraging and have put together these incredible training sessions that continue to push me to the next level. They push you out of your comfort zone and show you how to exercise more effectively, while still having fun doing it! The meal plans are easy to follow as well. their meal plans teach you how to eat, what to eat, and when you can expect to achieve your goals. It really does change your life. I look at food so much differently now than I used to. And I enjoy making healthy choices. I continue to feel better and better every day.
Would you recommend Get Fit Now Fitness Studio and why?
I would abssolutely recommend this program ASAP to anyone who want to be in the best shape of their life!
Talk about motivation! We are sooo proud of Sharon! She is a truly inspiring lady and we love to have her as part of our Get Fit Now family.
Sharon, along with other Get Fit Now clients crushing one of their workout sessions =)
Are you ready to transform your life? Check out our 7 day kickstart program starting soon.
Here is an amazing, antioxidant-filled, easy-to-make trail mix snack that you can make and put in a airtight container for when you are in the mood for something sweet. (Did we mention 1 of the ingredients is dark chocolate?!) What we love to do is divvy it up and put 1/4 oz servings into ziplock bags for a snack on the go!
Just combine the following:
- Fresh, organic blueberries (you may use dried wild blueberries as well)
- Raw pumpkin seeds (you may add almonds and/or cashew as well)
- Dark chocolate morsels
Why we love this:
- Blueberries are ranked as having one of the highest antioxidant capacities among ALL fruits! What are antioxidants? Antioxidants optimize your health by combatting the free radicals that come from environmental toxins, chemicals and stress – free radicals that damage DNA and cell structures. RAW berries give you the greatest dose of these powerful nutrients.
- Pumkin Seeds are also incredibly rich in antioxidants like magnesium, zinc and a wide variety of vitamin E. Magnesium helps the body form connective tissue and plays an important role in fat and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Dark Chocolate is….well…amazing! It is literally one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet! it’s got iron, copper, magnesium and plenty of potassium, zinc, phosphorus and selenium….that’s the raw cacao that chocolate is made from. so when you buy it, go for 70% dark or higher when possible and check the other ingredients…a little sugar is good but you don’t want a ton of additives.
- Raisins – by including raisins, you are increasing the level of powerful antioxidants in your system, which can prevent cancer from forming,
Try this out and let us know how you like it! 🙂
Here’s to an amazing week ahead! Stay focused. Stay motivated. You got this!!
Committed to your success,
The GetFitNow Team