Rise and Shine! It’s a new day! No slacking! Let’s Do This!
Do you know how beautiful and strong you are? Well, if not, now you do! Today, we are going to get you to step out of your comfort zone and stop making excuses! Life is too short to make excuses….let’s live it to the fullest and that means we start NOW! Become the best version of yourself . . . YOU ARE WORTH IT!
No matter how hard it is to get yourself to go workout – always remind yourself how good it feels when you’re done! Push through the excuses, wake up and do something for YOU today! A solid foundation in your health and fitness will lead to strength in all the other areas of your life.
Discipline yourself to feel good! That is the only discipline you need! Are you disciplined to feel good?
Here are some principles to apply right now to stop making excuses and live the life you were meant to live:
- Make time for YOU. You make time for all others in your life…make sure you are included in that!
- Spend time with people who lift you up. Avoid negative people.
- Work out – Dedicate 45 minutes to an hour every day to fit in some type of exercise. If you have to “schedule” it in your calendar, do so! Finding time starts with looking at your day and asking yourself what is important.
- Eat clean and healthy – Stay away from processed foods with ingredients that are “man-made”. Eat whole foods such as fruits and veggies, lean proteins and good fats.
Where can you cut out time each day so that you can live a healthier and more fulfilling life? The bottom line is this – we all have time; its just whether or not we want to make time. Are you ready to stop making excuses? Remember, Excuses are useless! Actions bring results! 🙂
Do you want to see how capable you are to be your best self possible? Come join our 7 day kick-start program coming soon! Click here for more details ==> https://goo.gl/umrduv
Who doesn’t like chicken nuggets? Well, we’ve come up with a quick, healthy version that is sweet and spicy and so good for you! This recipe is for 2 servings, so if you would like to make it for 4, just double the ingredients. 🙂
You will need:
- measuring spoons and cups
- meat cutting board
- sharp knife
- 2 bowls
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond meal flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare chicken by cutting into bite size pieces
- Set out 2 bowls. In one bowl, beat egg. In the other bowl, combine almond meal flour, coconut flakes and spices
- Dip chicken into egg, then into batter to coat. Be sure to get the entire piece of chicken covered. Place it on the baking sheet.
- Coat all chicken and bake 25 minutes, or until batter begins to brown slightly on the outside and the chicken is cooked through.
Now that you are going to take time to work on your best self (No excuses!) Here are just a few more quality things you can do for yourself. Take the time to do these and you will feel a remarkable difference in the quality of your life!
Take 2 – 3 minutes every day to meditate on positive things.
There has got to be at least 5 things in your life that you are grateful for. It’s really important to give yourself a little space once a day to just sit quietly and think about them. We like to do it first thing in the morning – a practice we started recently doing on purpose to stop ourselves from automatically reaching for the phone to check email first thing. It’s a really good practice, no matter what time of day you do it.
Identify 5 people in your life who have qualities you admire, and spend more time with them.
We are the product of the people we spend the most time around. Make a conscious decision to spend more time with and around the people who have qualities you admire, who inspire you, and are doing things with their lives that you hope to do or are working on doing. If they aren’t people you have direct access to, read their books or blogs, listen to their podcasts, tweet at them and generally make their voice one that is part of the conversation you have with yourself daily.
You’ve always been beautiful. Now you’re just deciding to be healthier, better, faster, stronger. Remember that. =)
The GetFitNow Team