So I recently came up with a new fast, guilt free dessert recipe for you busy ladies over the weekend. These cookies are super easy to make. I plan on eating one before heading to the gym today! : ) The recipe only makes 6 cookies, so you won’t have too many cookies floating around the counter top screaming your name.
You Only Need 6 Ingredients:
– 1/4 cup of Flax seeds
– 2 tsp of Chia seeds
– 1 Banana
– 2 tbsp Dark chocolate chips
– 1 scoop of PB2
– 2 scoops of Protein powder (vanilla)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a large mixing bowl add 2 scoops of the protein powder (you can use vegan protein powder to make these cookies vegan) and 1 scoop of PB2. If you don’t have PB2 available, you can use all natural peanut butter.
3. Mash the banana, PB2 and protein powder until creamy.
4. Then mix in the ground flax seeds, chia seeds and dark chocolate chips.
5. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and drop about 1 1/2 tbsp sized drops onto the baking pan. The cookies will not rise, so spread them out into a circular shape.
6. Bake 7-9 minutes, or until cookies are firm and the edges are golden brown.
Nutrition: (Per Cookie) 90 Calories, 3.5g Fat, 123g Potassium, 10g Carbs, 3g Fiber, 5.5g Sugar, 8g Protein
We really hope you enjoy this recipe. Let us know in the comments below what YOUR favorite dessert recipe is!
The GetFitNow Team